My Playlist.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Soup?

Today, I attempted to make a soup.. Vegan soup kinda haha, and once again it turned out.. well not like soup! And that was not good enough for me.. I must make soup! That is what I set out to make and gosh-darn-nit I will make it! Just not today, cause I ate the Fake soup and now I'm full.. It's not that it was bad fake soup, its just disappointing that the soup was taken over by couscous, if you do not know what couscous is click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couscous OR highlight it and search it! It's quite good actually, just not when it takes over my recepies.. so yeah my "Dish" I guess ended up looking like this. Which doesn't look too bad, but trust me, not really any flavor because of that dumb rice thing!
Anyway, if there are any Vegan/Vegetarians out there here's the modified actual soup recepie of my soup-dish.

1 can of Black Beans
1 can of Petite diced Tomatoes
1 can of Chik peas
2 cans of Veggie Broth
1 onion
1 Butternut squash
Broccoli- I like the fresh stuff, but frozen is okay too
And one package of Extra-Firm Tofu! :)

Okay, so go out and try this if you want to!! Cause its delicious! If you make it and like it comment, or make it and have some suggestions that also good! Otherwise, just don't make it and be dandy that way too!:D Bye for now.

No comments: