My Playlist.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vegetarian

Today, I think I'm going to discuss all the hate for vegetarians on the Internet. Don't think it exists? Seriously, type in "Hate for Vegetarians" and browse the lovely websites, that are just pools that people can throw hateful comments into. First off, I get that people would get annoyed by extremist Vegetarians, and Vegans, but when people go so far as to say all vegetarians should die, I think thats a little too far. It's not like we hurt anyone. In fact, we do just the opposite! But I guess something about not killing animals, makes people angry. Most people argue the fact that, "God" created animals for humans to eat, and it is the circle of life right? Yet, when a human gets mawled by a bear, or attacked by a shark, the world just goes nuts and has that animal destroyed. It is the circle of life, toushe. So why is it so bad for people to restrain from eating animals. Some people actually do have more of a tie and respect toward nature and don't want to eat animals, not saying that people who aren't vegetarians don't have a strong tie to nature, cause I don't think I personally do more than anyone else. I'm just saying, Leave us ALONE! Maybe then, we'll leave you alone. Let us not eat meat, and don't give us crap about it.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps on Ellie*
YOU BLOGGED!!!!!! <3

Yay for vegetarians! I don't understand people who get mad at us. It's not like it has anything to do with them. Something about it must make them feel threatened? What bothers them so much?

Ellie said...

I know right!! It makes me angry.. and I hate being angry lol